After your application is built and tested it is important to choose the correct platform the host the new system. It takes a level or understanding of the App to determine the correct server and configuration. Echo Media has extensive experience managing LAMP (Linux operating system, the Apache HTTP Server, the MySQL database management system, and the PHP programming language) stacks and can continue to support servers after the launch of your application.
Here are a overview of some the server management tasks you may require on a day to day basis to maintain your Application:
- Restart of Apache/MySQL
- Database queries which you cannot run within your App
- SSL Certificate Management
- SSH Command line Processes
- Management of PHP/Apache Modules
- Management of server logs
- Updates to server
- HTTPD conf config. (Virtual servers within your space etc.)
- PHP Configuration
- Version Control (Git etc.)
To discuss any queries you may have please visit our Contact page.